Favourite animators: Tetsuya Nishio (西尾鉄也) and his work on FLCL
Favourite animators: Yutaka Nakamura (中村豊)
- Animator Spotlight: Nakamura Yutaka
- Sakuga: The Animation of Anime pt.1 - Intro & Yutaka Nakamura: Grandmaster Battle Animator
- Some of the scenes animated by Yutaka Nakamura: part 1, part 2, part3
- List of anime he’s worked on + sakuga wiki
- Also, don’t forget to click the gifs for captions (or refer to this post if they’re not showing anymore)
AU where Ice King found baby Finn and raised him.
When you realize it’s the weekend
FROGGIE VS FAT LEEZARD
i wanna be a reverse tooth fairy where i rob people and then scatter human teeth on their bed
And all the gods and all the worlds began colliding on a backdrop of blue
Wow happy 4/13 everyone!! Their day is ending, I imagine that if all had gone well they’d be running home to their guardians.
Robotic recreation of the Kangaroo form put together by Festo to demonstrate energy-efficient movement (this was initially announced on April the 1st, but turns out to be real) - video embedded below:
With the BionicKangaroo, Festo has technologically reproduced the unique way a kangaroo moves. Like its natural model, it can recover the energy when jumping, store it and efficiently use it for the next jump.
On the artificial kangaroo, Festo intelligently combines pneumatic and electrical drive technology to produce a highly dynamic system. The stable jump kinematics plus the precise control technology ensure stability when jumping and landing. The consistent lightweight construction facilitates the unique jumping behaviour. The system is controlled by gestures.